Large stainless steel Downpipe for 2.5L TFSI in Audi RS3 and TTRS.
This high quality machined, large stainless steel Downpipe is 4″ tall at the turbocharger outlet and then goes to a 3″ connection to the 2.5″ cat ports.
The Downpipe mounts directly to the turbocharger outlet and routes the exhaust to the cat. The larger the diameter of the Downpipe, the better for engine power delivery. Exhaust back pressure is reduced and the life of the turbocharger is positively affected.
The main advantages:
- Largest possible pipe routing
- Omission of the pre-catalytic converter
- Interlock flex pipe
- Significant increase in power (up to 30 HP and 30 Nm!)
- Acceleration of the engine much faster
- Lower exhaust gas temperatures and exhaust gas back pressure
- Longer durability of the turbo and engine
The Downpipe is suitable for the original Audi RS3 and TTRS exhaust system, or on suitable catalytic converter replacement pipes.
(No approval, registration possibly by individual acceptance)
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8P, 8PA | BJ 2003-2013 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPA | 340 PS
- Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 8V | BJ 2012-> 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CZGB | 367 PS
- Audi TT / TTS / TT RS 8J | BJ 2006-2014 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPA | 340 PS
- Audi TT / TTS / TT RS 8J | BJ 2006-2014 2.5L TFSI (EA855) CEPB | 360 PS