The latest in the Lifeline range of Zero 360 fire extinguishers is the result of extensive research and development. Novec™ 1230 Zero 360 represents a significant advance in motorsport safety and passes the FIA tests conducted by the British Standards Institute and monitored by the MSA with flying colours.
The Novec™ 1230 Zero 360 range is significantly smaller and lighter than the current generation of FIA-certified foam systems and offers far better performance within modern competitive vehicles.
The improved, environmentally friendly extinguishing agent Novec™ 1230, which replaces halon as a gaseous extinguishing agent, enables very effective, fast and residue-free extinguishing, so that your vehicle is optimally protected.
- Can be triggered at the touch of a button
- 6 nozzles for passenger and engine compartment
- FIA homologated
- Smaller and lighter than ever before
- 2,25 kg Novec™ 1230 liquid fire extinguishing agent
- Highest quality
- Constant discharge in any orientation
- Excellent erasing capabilities
- Two-year service cycle
- detailed assembly instruction
The 2.25 kg aluminium bottle measures 235 mm (including the burner head) and has a diameter of 125 mm. The total weight is 3.1 kg.
The kit comes complete with bottle holder, 6 nozzles, 8 meters of hose, 8 meters of heat resistant sleeving, 1 power pack, 2 ignition buttons, 4 T-connectors, 1 bulkhead mounting and decals.