THE MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE for your 0BT DQ500 transmission, for example in the TTRS and RS3.
Getting the maximum performance out of your car – by bringing in the best quality.
The mechanical Drexler multi-plate limited slip differential embodies the passion and experience, as well as the penchant for perfection, which the former racing driver and company founder Herbert Drexler brings with him from motorsport – and which also shapes every fibre of the company. This results in significant performance advantages for your special driving experience:
Grip: Improved acceleration out of corners and from a standstill, as well as time savings due to the quick and efficient response of the lock.
Traction: Improved traction in driving situations such as starting, accelerating, braking and dynamic cornering.
Handling: Stabilisation in demanding driving situations, high speeds and in unfavourable road conditions.
Cost: Cost- and time-saving revision effort; high load capacity and service life
Setup: Individual setup options adapted to application and vehicle.
- Lightweight materials in best quality, small installation space
- Favourable and quick revision effort, high durability
- Individual setup – adapted to your vehicle model and its intended use
- Improved acceleration from cornering and standing
- More precise handling due to reduction of slip on the wheel inside the bend
- Best possible traction and stabilisation of the vehicle at high speeds, in demanding driving situations and on slippery roads